Perinton Town Hall
1350 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450
Hours: Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Other times by appointment
Description: The photographs in the Perinton town historian’s office are part of a collection that documents the town’s development as an agricultural and then suburban community. The collection also includes photos that trace the development of the village of Fairport first as an Erie Canal town, then as an industrial community, and again as a community centered around the revitalized Erie Canal. In addition, the collection includes photos of the hamlets of Bushnell’s Basin and Egypt.
Physical Access to the Collection: The collection is housed in the Historian’s Office at the Perinton Town Hall and may be viewed during regular office hours or by appointment.
Printing Images for Educational or Personal Use: The credit line “Town of Perinton” must accompany any image printed from this collection. Images may be printed for personal, educational, or research use only.
Use and Restrictions, Including Copyright Information: The contributors to the Rochester Images database provide these images for non-commercial, personal, educational, or research use only. Prior written permission from the contributing partner must be obtained for any other use, including but not limited to commercial or scholarly publications, reproductions, or redistribution of an image.
Users should be aware that materials in Rochester Images may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to copyright, privacy, and/or publicity rights. Users are solely responsible for making an independent legal assessment of an item and for securing any permissions and paying any associated fees which may be necessary for the proposed use.