Health Insurance Navigators
The Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County has partnered with LawNY to offer free and confidential Health Insurance Navigator Services.
Library Resources Outreach Center
LROC is a collaboration between the Rochester Public Library and local human services agencies to offer services to the homeless, those in danger of becoming homeless, and those in need of access to the various resources listed below, without barriers.
- There are no eligibility standards for services
- No appointments necessary
- We work to eliminate, or lessen, barriers to other services
LROC is staffed by employees of Person Centered Housing Options, MC Collaborative and Volunteer Legal Services, as well as interns and volunteers.
LROC can connect patrons to services and resources including:
- Case Management
- Medical care
- Legal Assistance
Our three fold approach:
- Meet people where they are at
- Build relationships through immediate or expedited access to services
- Approach patrons in the library to engage then in services
LROC Hours and Contact
115 South Ave. Rochester, NY 14604
Tuesday and Thursday: 12 – 2 pm
Located on the 3rd floor of the Bausch and Lomb Public Library building of the Central Library.