Unless otherwise indicated, meetings are held on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and in accordance with the NYS Governor’s Executive Order No. 202.1: Continuing Temporary Suspension and Modification of Laws Relating to the Disaster Emergency, all meetings are being held virtually until further notice.
Citizens are welcome to address the Board of Trustees, for a maximum of three minutes, beginning at 9:00 a.m. In order to address the Board about an issue on a particular Library Board meeting agenda, please call 585-428-8046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on the day prior to the meeting and provide name, address, organization represented (if any) and the topic. Requests may also be presented in person between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting.
The Library is accessible to people with disabilities. To request specific
accommodations, call 428-8304 at least 10 days prior to the meeting.
RPL Board of Trustees
- Katherine C. Baynes, President
- Donna P. Benjamin, Vice President
- Daniel B. Karin, Secretary
- Carolee Conklin, Treasurer
- Gary Brandt
- Alinda Drury
- Glenn A. Gardner
- Richard L. Hamilton
- John E. Lovenheim
- Sharon Salluzzo
- Wanda Martinez
2020 Meeting Schedule
- January 29
- February 19 — Joint Budget Meeting with Monroe County Library System Board
Kusler-Cox Auditorium (Rochester Central Library)
- March 25 — canceled
- April 29 — virtual meeting
- May 27 — virtual meeting
- June 24 — virtual meeting
- August 26 — virtual meeting
- September 30 — virtual meeting
- October 28 — virtual meeting
- November 18 — virtual meeting
- December 30 — virtual meeting