The Central Library’s Grant Resource Center has many resources available to help you with grant seeking, including the Foundation Directory Online database. However, at this time, due to COVID-19, we are no longer offering one-on-one appointments in an effort to keep everyone a little bit safer and healthier. To learn more about the Library’s grant resources call 585-428-8110. Upcoming programs on grant seeking can be found here.
As a partner of the Funding Information Network of Candid, a nationwide network of libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit agencies, these fully searchable databases include detailed profiles of all active U.S. foundations, an extensive file of recent grants awarded by the nation’s top funders, and interactive mapping tools.
Grant Related Online Resources available at the Central Library:
- Foundation Directory Online Essential *Remote Access*
- Foundation Directory Online (Available in house only)
- Foundation Directory: Searchable profiles of all active U.S. foundations and recent grants awarded by the nation’s top funders.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals: Access 6,100 programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers.
Websites for Grant seekers:
- Foundation Center: http://www.foundationcenter.org.
- Candid Learning: https://learning.candid.org/
- Candid Learning Training Calendar
- Kirsten Gilibrand’s Grant Central: https://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/help/grants
- Grants.gov http://www.grants.gov
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance https://www.cfda.gov/
- Rochester Area Community Foundation: www.racf.org
Help from Organizations
Seeking funding can be a difficult, labor-intensive process. Assistance for the novice grant writer is available from these nonprofit organizations: